Experience the vibrancy of Israel through film, culture, cuisine & adventure!
- Take in Israeli and global films under the open, starry skies at the Arava International Film Festival and meet the filmmakers!
- Learn from the best at a full immersion cooking and baking workshop with Israeli chef and artisanal bread-maker, Erez Komarovsky.
- Enjoy a special performance at the Tel Aviv Opera followed by a delicious dinner.
- Journey off-road with a jeep tour of the Ramon Crater before enjoying traditional Bedouin hospitality.
- Experience the sights, tastes and smells of HaCarmel Markets with a chef-led tour and cooking workshop.
- Gain a different view of nature with a visit to the Steinhardt Museum of Natural History in Tel Aviv.
- Enjoy musical performances by the Israel Philharmonic Orchestra, young gifted violinists at Keshet Eilon and classical and folkloric music at Yodfat in Israel’s North.
- Smell the fresh spices and baked goods at Israel’s famous open air markets.
- Experience Jerusalem on foot, with walking tours of Emek Refaim and The German Colony, Mishkenot Sha’ananim and the Old City.
- Relax on the waters of the Dead Sea.
- Witness the transformation of the Negev Desert and a wide range of sustainable communities and exciting projects that JNF supports.
- Enjoy 5-star hotels.
And so much more!
- 10 nights in 5-star hotels
- Touring with an expert English-speaking guide in a spacious, WiFi equipped coach bus
- Daily buffet breakfast, most lunches, and dinners
- Entrance fees to various sites, museums and events
*Itinerary subject to change.